View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 05:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Chichaboo

Model: 8110
PIN: N/A
Carrier: o2
Post Thanks: 0
Default I'm new to Blackberry and having probs, please help!

Please Login to Remove!

I got a new 8110 Pearl today, it was going ok at first, but now I can't receive emails anymore to my hotmail address that I registered on the phone, but they go to my o2email address? I can send emails from my hotmail address still though.
When I first did registered my hotmail address, the emails were coming through to my phone no problem, but now they're not. I've tried the "Send Service Books" and I've tried taking the battery out for 30 secs with no luck.

I also noticed my battery has run down pretty quickly (it went from full to 'low battery' within an hour or so), so I've turned the phone off now to charge, the yellow light is blinking, how do I know when it's stopped charging? Does the light stop? Does anyone else have battery problems?

Also, I have the GPRS logo on the homescreen, does it need to be running all the time or can I turn it off? I am with o2 on the unlimited internet access for 10 a month (which is more like 200mb a month..), if I kept the GPRS on, will it eat into my allowance?

Meh, I'm kind of missing my Sony Ericsson
Offline   Reply With Quote