View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 08:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
car2ntagger

Model: 8300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthox View Post
When I bought my case I called bebeachsmart.com and asked which case would they recommend. They told me the case number DP-46 Beachcomber Cell Phone Case is a great fit for any Blackberry. They also suggested the AP-344 Executive Small GPS / PDA / Smartphone Case which was made specially to fit the 8310. They also suggested the AP-364 Executive GPS / PDA / Smartphone Case if I was interested in having extra room in the case to include my keys, money or other items as well. I went with the AP-344 and it fits perfect and I have full function of my Blackberry through the case including typing and making calls. A very impressive product I think. It may not be that sexy looking but it protects my very expensive investment 100% since I am outdoors a lot. I especially liked the fact the AP-344 comes with a 3 year warranty instead of the DP-46 which has a 1 year warranty. (Since I am un-able to link in this forum yet you will have to check their site under the cell phone category is where I found the AP-344 I bought)
I looked up the product you mention and as I do agree that it may not be sexy looking, it is WELL worth the money. I am going on a trip to Cancun in August and I am seriously considering this case.
Offline   Reply With Quote