# How do I install Viigo 3.0 (Project Tango)?
To install Viigo, go to Get Viigo
in your mobile browser.
This version of Viigo runs on OS 4.0 or later.
Note: If you are upgrading from the WES version of Viigo to Viigo 3.0, you should delete the WES version of Viigo before upgrading. For more information see, "How do I delete Viigo?"
To install Viigo:
1) From your device, go to Get Viigo
2) On Viigo’s mobile download page, click the Download button.
A progress bar appears and Viigo begins to download. (This process will take approximately 60 seconds.)
3) When prompted, reboot your device. When your device reboots you will see a Viigo icon on your main screen.
Note: You will only be prompted to reboot if you had Viigo installed on your device when you upgraded.
4) Click the icon to launch Viigo.
5) Read the Agreement form that appears and then click the I Agree button.