View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 06:31 PM   #16 (permalink)
Pete6
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Swisscom
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
nope not gonna do it.
Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed.

Your own signature betrays you .

CrackMem has been tested on CDMA devices and several users in the CrackBerry thread, now four pages long, report good results with 8130 and 8330 devices.

The program has been pretty well bashed to death over the last few weeks and has come from my original compiled DOS batch file (v1.0 - 1.6) to the present Delphi version. It has survived.

There seem to be no problems when used with OS 4.2.x.x up to OS 4.5.0.x.

It is equally clear that a program is no substitue for a human. One tiny change to a filename or a folder location and the program cannot cope. CrackMem will therefore only work with OSs that I have specifically targetted it for. It is my belief that RIM will not suddenly change their foder structure or their file naming convention in the immediate future so CrackMem can be 'tweaked' to support newer OS releases as they happen.

CrackMem has been tested under Windows XP and Vista Home Premium by me and by CrackBerry members under Vista 64 bit products.

In truth, you really should read my original post when you go there to download the program as it contains some fairly useful information. The built-in help text also contains an explanation of how the program works, what it does and exactly which files are moved. Please not that I said moved, not deleted. You can put everyting back just the way it was via a Put It Back button.

CrackMem is completely free and I offer it in this forum as a convenience to you since, we all have the same phones and seemingly similar enthusiasm.

Last edited by Pete6 : 07-26-2008 at 06:36 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote