View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 07:58 PM   #18 (permalink)
Pete6
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Swisscom
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
Ok I have no idea what you meant by your shot at my sig but what ever.

I will not be downloading because I dont visit that site nor will I. I have my own reasons that dont need to be aired here. Its stupid to post a program and point to another site to download it that someone has to register to get it.

Just seems like you are trying to bump your post count and importance at the other site.
It is not stupid at all to have a single and controllable distribution point for any piece of software. Microsoft do it so why not me. It is about the only possible way to distribute software that needs updates and support.

You do not need to register to download the program. It is but two clicks away.

If you do not wish to download then do not do so. I do not mind at all.

I have no need to ' bump your post count and importance at the other site ' and nor do I wish to. My post count is somewhere around 2000+, I think so, a couple more or less do not matter

I initially wrote CrackMem as MaxMem but a post installation memory manager named MaxMem came along whislt I was writing CrackMem and so I changed the name.

I am however a little surprised that I posted my program over here in the hope that it might help people and I am faced with all this negativity.

However I have never worried about narrow mindedness in others as long as I may avoid it in myself.

I shall continue to support CrackMem both here and on CrackBerry.

Last edited by Pete6 : 07-26-2008 at 08:00 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote