View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 09:37 AM   #34 (permalink)
test54
BlackBerry Master

Model: AAPL
Carrier: is Better than BB :)
Post Thanks: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by juwaack68 View Post
I'm sure the iPhone is great for those people who like the features it has. Just like a BlackBerry is great for people who like the features it has. Two totally different devices.

Kinda like why one person will buy a car and one will buy a truck. They both get you from point A to point B, but the 'ride' is different for both.

One thing that I didn't see mentioned that I really like about a BlackBerry, that I haven't seen on other devices are the features that help you type - AutoText, holding a letter to capitalize it, pressing space twice for a period, etc. I couldn't switch to another device that didn't have at least those features.
Good perspective, different strokes for different folks.

And it does one of the two, it does the space twice for period but if you hold the letter button it opens up the international version of that letter if there is one or it does nothing.

NJ, I hear you about the battery i see that complaint alot. I do think they know that and will continue with updates to go after that one.