View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 07:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
DarnellX
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers AT&T
Post Thanks: 0
Default BB won't receive emails from before Setup

Please Login to Remove!

Hi, sorry if this is a newbie question but any help would be appreciated...

I'm admining a BB server running Blackberry Manager 4.1.6.9 and MS exchange. I'm only doing this temporarily for an admin on leave, hence my lack of knowledge. So:

I have a client who reported that her Pearl was only showing some but not all of her emails. She had her received emails from this morning and from yesterday, but then nothing between then and last thursday. These emails are all in her outlook inbox, and her BB was set to Delete on Mailbox and Handheld, so I know she wasn't just deleting them by accident. Anyway, I wiped the BB and reactivated it, as she had no apps on it and all the contacts were in the SIM anyways, and now it's only showing new messages since I activated it. Is there any way to force a sync from the BB manager on the server?

Right now I'm synching it again to see if it works, and afterwards I'll try putting the SIM in another BB and syncing it just to see if it's the specific handset that's the problem (she also reports that sometimes when she turns it off it will automatically power up again). In the meantime, does anyone have advice?
Offline   Reply With Quote