View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 06:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
zkyevolved
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9000
PIN: 25707D3B
Carrier: Vodafone
Post Thanks: 0
Default Iphone or BB Bold? Never been asked (yeah right)

Please Login to Remove!

Lol, OK everyone! Hi! I've had for the moment all 8XXX devices, and I love the curve and pearl, but I changed to the iphone for a quick change. I miss BB messaging, I miss instant emails. I love the iPhones beautiful display, and it's interface. But mostly ... I love the music player. Videos are wonderful... and having 100% screen is useful, but also a bit slower than the real keyboard...

So yeah, I'm not sure... How's the media player on the bold? Any better? What i'm thinking of just doing is selling off my iphone and using my old blackberries until I can get a bold for a decent price ... Since iphones are selling at a great price, but honestly, the media player is really important to me (and battery life) and from what i've heard battery life is really good now!

So how's the media player? Any good? Battery life is still good? Should I sell off my iPhone now this month and keep the 450 euros i'd get for it and save it for a bold? I'd only consider it if the media player is decent now and battery (even in GPRS mode) lasts a full heavy heavy day

Ideas?