View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 03:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
zkyevolved
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9000
PIN: 25707D3B
Carrier: Vodafone
Post Thanks: 0

I think I will, too. I'm on a phone company where we don't have the iPhone naturally, and therefore no data (for cheap) where as the blackberry plan is wonderfully priced for unlimited data. I also used to use Jivetalk A LOT. Now... :-\ I can't! I need to be in a wifi zone to get data connection (which is, in all sincerity) where I don't need it! I need it when I'm commuting to school, work, at parties, at night in clubs... I know, right? Lol.

So yeah, I don't know ... :-\... Well, I was thinking about just going back to my 8300 or 8100 for the time being, sell off my iphone and make 130 euros (about 200 dollars) profit worst case scenario I could sell it, take those 200 dollars and put it towards the NEW Iphone if I realize I can't live without it. Now that i know what i'm looking for again, I'm going to switch to the blackberry temporarily and check it and test it out. I'm sure the bold is much better, but for the time being it's either the BB or iphone. BB phone quality (call quality) is much higher, that's also what's making me want to switch. Iphones a great ipod, but the speaker I think is a little busted, but i'm not sure.

Kent.