View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 02:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
cartiel
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8530
PIN: ask me
Carrier: Sprint
Post Thanks: 0
Default the best carrier

Please Login to Remove!

For the short time that I have been a verizon customer I have not been satisfied with their customer service reps.
I had to order a warranty replacement model,due to a faulty trackball,and the service rep. failed to mention that the faulty model had to be delivered back to the warehouse within 10 days,or there would be a charge during the next billing period. With that being said,I'm standing in line at a local verizon store waiting for a customer service rep. to help me through this dilemma; no luck. The best that the girl could do,before explaining to me that she was not officially a customer service representative, was to redirect me with a phone number that I could call to get in touch with a verizon customer service rep., while standing at the counter of my local verizon outlet-arrgh.
So my question to you is - who is your carrier, and do you think they're doing a good job?
I've been thinking about switching my service over to another phone carrier and thought I would get some feedback on to who might be the best decision.
- your blackberry friend
Feel free to use this thread to share any of your rants about the carrier you're on,or any similar experience you might have had.

Last edited by cartiel : 08-09-2008 at 04:23 AM. Reason: spelling
Offline   Reply With Quote