View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 01:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
daphne
BBF Spam Killer Moderator

Model: Z30
PIN: X1ZPY34K
Carrier: VZW
Post Thanks: 122

fonejunkie, no offense, but sarcasm doesn't help here. It's possible someone is trying to bully the OP -- scare them, and is not really monitoring them, or someone really might be monitoring them. Either way, there is nothing funny about it -- nothing to joke about.

From the link I posted above:
Quote:
If you think your activities are being monitored, they probably are. Abusive people are often controlling and want to know your every move. You donxxx8217;t need to be a computer programmer or have special skills to monitor someonexxx8217;s computer and Internet activities xxx8211; anyone can do it and there are many ways to monitor with programs like Spyware, keystroke loggers and hacking tools.
This type of electronic surveillance is more common than you would think by abusers -- usually on a PC. Being in the security business, I've heard domestic violence experts speak about this kind of monitoring and I've had people, victims and friends and family of victims ask me for help with removing keyloggers and surveillance apps from their PCs. It's becoming more frequent.

That may not be the case with this OP, but one thing they don't need is anyone's sarcasm, no matter what their situation is.

Last edited by daphne : 08-16-2008 at 01:38 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote