View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 08:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
wingrider78
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8320
Carrier: T-Mobile
Post Thanks: 0

If you are not looking for the stereo, but just want our personal preference on what works...I use the Plantronics Voyager 510. It is an in-ear style, comes with 3 different sized earpieces. I am a big guy, with a big melon and the large size fits me fine. My wife has hers with the smallest earpiece, she's a little thing at only 5'1". So if we both can find one that fits well, I'm sure you could find one too.

What I like about this one is that the "workings" of the headset go behind the ear, and only the boom is going from the ear to the cheek. This helps the headset stay on well. I have tried others that just have a small clip that goes behind the ear and everthing else just sits outside the ear, they flop around when walking let alone running.

The 510 is so comfortable that I have actually gone to be with it on, forgetting that it was there. I have actually done everything with it on and it has never come off. Running, jogging, walking, changing the oil in the car, cutting the grass, shower (oops, had to replace it)

Sorry for the long post, but I love this headset....
Offline   Reply With Quote