View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 07:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
katerlyn

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: sprint and will do att
Post Thanks: 0
Default THANKS SO MUCH, looking to change to blackberry

Thanks so much, I didnt trust the sales man that told me on the phone that in minutes my etrade free phone deal could be gone.

BlackBerry Curve 8310 Red (Multimedia Phone)

Specific questions that were not clear:
Does anyone know if all this is true?

He said there IS a video record capability.

he said the curve is better than the pearl (i'm looking at the etrade mobile blackberry with free stocks stuff...free phone and 2 year contract)

He said there IS way to record all conversations and also conferences in the room (the treo 700p i had to purchase 20 software for that)

He said mobile etrade is free for however long you use the phone...

I wanted a number similar to mine and my family, but I thought it was time to change my phone number as would rather get less calls...it sounded like it may not happen and he kept trying to get me just to keep my number from my sprint treo 700p. Is it really that hard to get something like starting with 224 402 and then some?

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR INPUT, my contract with sprint is up, I use my pda a lot (treo 700 p said to upgrade and i lost more than half my records and contacts and then when i synched, it lost them on my computer, too!) That really is unforgiveable, I do not know if it was sprint problem (virus?) or palm problem.

Kater
Offline   Reply With Quote