View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 11:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
carsmovies
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9000
Carrier: Rogers
Post Thanks: 0

What bigwillokc fails to mention is the exact timeline how this all happened. He payed me after I told him that I would be getting the phone on Monday and shipping out to him the same day. Also when I asked if I could do a test call to compare sound quality it was more than an hour before I even received the phone and not after I tested them. They were both the same but I had thought it would be better to sell the phone to the states that was bought outright from a retailer that is also established in the states instead of the bold that Rogers shipped me on my specific account. Also what Will forgets to mention is that I even offered him a price reduction for the fact that I was selling him the used one. I gave Will the option for a full refund if he didn't want the used one. It was up to him. Eitherway, I sold the used one to someone else that is totally satisfied with the bold cause there was nothing wrong with it.

Will just has a sour grapes taste in his mouth and has nothing better to fo than to try and slander me here.

Here is my 100% positive over 200 feedback on hofo for anyone that ever wants to deal with me in the future.

HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - carsmovies