| | water damage/recovery?
Please Login to Remove!
My World edition was splashed with water. After taking the battery out and drying it as well as warming the device with a hair dryer, it recovered all funtionality after about 8 hours. The water vapor inside the screen even dried up within 72 hrs. One remaining problem/mystery: the LED light is on constantly with a steady green light. Not a blinking green light--but a steady green light, even when the device is turned off. Is there anything I can do to eliminate the green?