View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 11:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
juwaack68
iPhone Convert

Model: iP5
PIN: to beans
Carrier: I'm not
Post Thanks: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
I think it must be a real power trip for these BES admins to block things like camera and micro SD usage. Like you're really gonna use your BlackBerry to steal company secrets?? And if you were going to steal company secrets, they really think you can't figure out another way if they restrict your BB usage? Our company's BES admins keep trying to do the same thing and we keep shooting them down. And now we're just about ready to start getting 3G iPhones and they're really pissed about that too! They should get a life! Or at least a job that let's them play with the same toys we get to play with LOL
Don't worry, us power hungry BES Admins feel the same about you cowboy know-it-all end users.

Do you seriously think we have nothing better to do than to sit here and lock down features on your COMPANY device? Perhaps you need to walk a mile in our shoes before you start spouting off about things you know nothing about.

I am the BES Admin for our company and I have both a BlackBerry device and a 3G iPhone. And there are many other BES Admins (and moderators here) that also have used iPhones (or have them now). So we do have a jobs that lets us play with 'toys'. And that's exactly what they are - TOYS.