View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 09:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
ehien
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-mobile
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmladenov View Post
Wirelessly posted

I have no idea try checking your TCP/APN settings under options because you are on t-mobile (like me) you need to set the apn to wap.voicestream.com and don't touch anything else and save. Also if your firewall is on turn it off.

What OS 4.5 Gives you: overall unstable bb, no folder icons, no wallpapers, 1000000000 problems that others complain about. Do you really think that T-Mobile would hold back 4.5 if it worked flawlessly? Its like win xp and vista. Win XP is 4.2 and Vista is 4.5 still buggy but will get better with time.

Please listen to a person that gave up html email and vid cam to be able to make a call without restarting the phone. But, its your phone...

EDIT:Sorry I made a critical error. Opera Mini only works with BIS and Wi-Fi (and maybe BES I don't know I've never used it)
If Opera only works with BIS and WiFi, then it explains why mine doesn't work, as I don't have BIS but only regular TMO data service. Perhaps the only one time I thought it worked with EDGE, it was actually on someone else's WiFi that I didn't notice.

You could be right... I'm paying the price of instability in exchange for video recording, html email, video streaming, and Doc to go. I do like them but guess I can live without them too. Well I'll play with them a bit more until I can't bear no more and go back to 4.2. For the last couple weeks, it wasn't too bad. Except the slow down (actually it's hour glass every couple seconds) that happened only after 3 or 5 days of continuous use, I haven't experienced any crash.
Offline   Reply With Quote