View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 10:55 AM   #20 (permalink)
gfunk11
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Maxis
Post Thanks: 0
Default Maxis/Celcom BlackBerry Bold

Addicts!

Am so frustrated with what's been going on with both our carriers lately. Allot of wrong or misleading information being thrown back & forth. Oh well, what we do know of the anticipated September 15 date, well, DIDN'T HAPPEN!!! What the heck is goin' on??

Seems we've been dumfounded again. Oh well, latest I heard, the units have just arrived in KLIA and don't really know when it'll reach MAXIS & CELCOM, of course after the customs clearance et all. Maybe in 2 weeks time. And the 1st to get their hands on it will be the Corporate users of course. BES peeps will be the priority, of which i strongly diasagree!!! Although i'm on BES, I want to get the BOLD on BIS for personal use, you see, I'm a crackberry addict...

Oh well... what we do know from the press release, MAXIS is charging RM2,199 for the Bold, which is a fair price. Just that the BIS+Data package is much higher than that of CELCOM's. Whatever the situation is, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BOLD ANY LONGER!!! I've registered in their website, as with most other peeps out there.... hope they'll contact me soon & I can pick-up the BOLD!!!

Any further updates, please do share, i'm getting the daily dose of updates and rumours from various sources, MAXIS/CELCOM, even Telekom Malaysia peeps... ahahaha....

Cheers and Be Bold! no pun intended....
Offline   Reply With Quote