View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 10:50 PM   #155 (permalink)
JonisertP

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Celcom
Post Thanks: 0
Default I love my BB Bold!

Yippee,

When i first dreamt of owning a BB, many questions came to mind.

Will it perform as people said it would? Would it be practical, functional and reliable? would push email really work and help me get instant, everywhere access to my POP mails and work mail? Would it have wifi access in case 3G doesnt work or vice versa? Will i be able to go online wherever, whenever and however i want? Will i feel liberated, free from my desktop and yet be able to be productive? Will i instantly, absoloutely fall in love with my BB?

Well, yes,yes, yes, yes, and yes!

I have no regrets waiting and waiting for the Bold and now I am a proud and happy owner of the Bold. Ok, maybe got some issues here and there (maxis 3G dropped signals) but overall i cant be happier.

The bulk and size of the Bold may be a put off to some but I'm sure I will be able to handle it...Now if only I could get more accesories.

My batt does drain after a while so I may upgrade my OS but still adopting await and see attitude. Right now, my further aim is to get more apps (productivity) n games which will help me be a better BB lover. And dont forget the accesories...i so need a case!

anyway, for potential BB Bold people out there, welcome to the club, you won't regret it!

(sorry my post is a bit off topic haha).

btw, got mine from Maxis at Sunway Pyramid. so a bit also lah masuk the topic

p/s i absolutely friggingly delighted cos i managed to get my Lotus Notes email to push to my BB via forward rules. No need for BES! Yippee!

Jon
Offline   Reply With Quote