View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 10:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
Model: 9000
PIN: 207E3F5F
Carrier: Porta
Post Thanks: 0
Default XBerry Live! - Track your XBOX Live friends activity

Please Login to Remove!

Hey everyone,

A couple of weeks ago i was checking my friends iphone and found a program which tracks XBOX Live gamers status and activity. Since i'm a hardcore gamer myself and a Blackberry Bold owner, i just had to have this feat in my beloved bold.

Anyway, this is the first beta public release of XBerry Live!, i hope more gamers/blackberry owners enjoy this little app as i enjoyed coding it. Works on devices with OS 4.2.1 and up. (87xx, 88xx, 81xx, 83xx, 9000)

Download at: Juan Xavier Larrea xxx8211; XBerry Live! for Blackberry Smartphones

BTW, it's a work in progress; it's only 3 days old and there might be a bug here and there. I added an autoupdate feature so whenever a new release is out, the app will let you know. If you have any suggestions, feature requests or bug reports, feel free to let me know.

P.D: This app will never ask for your XBOX Live / Windows Live credentials.

I'm so sorry about this, i'm still trying to figure out what went wrong. The solution for now is to UNINSTALL XBERRY LIVE! and CLEAN INSTALL IT AGAIN.

Download OTA: Juan Xavier Larrea xxx8211; XBerry Live! for Blackberry Smartphones

You will have to add the gamertags again but at least the app will work.

Sorry :(

Last edited by jxlarrea : 12-01-2008 at 03:18 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote