yep. in a toilet. luckily it was a clean one. lol I took the battery out and disassembled it and blew on it like hell and got all water possible out so that when i shook it or blew in it no water was seen what-so-ever. put it in a box of rice for about 8 hours. took it out. popped the battery back in and the light at the top right will flash but that's it. and i took the battery right back out again. My life is in that phone. all my family and friends are long distance and its my only means of communication besides the internet. i am also moving in a week hence why i cant afford to get a new one or pay the cell phone insurance deductible. any other ideas as to how to do a quick fix? condensed air, in top of a dryer while its running, next to a house fan, ANYTHING?!?
ughghdjfkos HELP ME PLEASE!!!!