View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 02:18 PM   #20 (permalink)
btaylor1
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Q10
Carrier: at&t
Post Thanks: 3

i upgraded 11-4 from 8820 to 9000 bold. i really like the new bold. i am going to need to try and figure out how to get the browser to render pages with somewhat larger, more readable text. i also have struck out getting any speed test site to render any downstream and upsteam results on the new 3g network. a cnet page that looked promising started a test and said it might take a few minutes, but then it wouldn't complete after 5 minutes or so (kept displaying same message) (this failure repeated on several attempts). i recall dslreports.com's speed test site explaining something about rim or blackberries not ordinarily working with speed test site but it seems like i should be able to find one that really works.

i love the display. phone works fine and i had no trouble getting bluetooth in car to work with bold like it did for 8820. (and that's saying a lot because i'm not tech savvy at all.) i'm going to try to slog through lengthy user guide this weekend. expect there will be a lot of new stuff
Offline   Reply With Quote