View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 07:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
gid305

Model: 8320
Carrier: tmobile
Post Thanks: 0
Default Viigo v3 help, please - Update: Solved

Please Login to Remove!

Please help. I had viigo version 2.something that worked great. Today I "upgraded" OTA to v3.0.246, their main download. Now I can't connect to their server anymore.

I'm on t-mobile, had no problems with old viigo, and have no problems with email/internet connections. I get the following viigo error message:

"A problem has occurred when trying to create or access your account. There may be insufficient wireless coverage, or the server may be offline for maintenance. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact Viigo support. (Error Message: Error executing the command.)"

I have an account with them, I have sufficient wireless coverage where I am, and I have tried all the various connection configs (wap.voicestream.com, etc etc etc), with no luck.

What am I missing? Help is greatly appreciated - I'm addicted to my viigo feeds and figured the update with scores and stocks would be good.

Thanks.

*** Solved thanks to help from Viigo tech support. They suggested resetting the device firewall, somewhere deep in the options menu, and that did the trick. Thank you, Viigo tech support! ***

Last edited by gid305 : 11-18-2008 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Problem solved!
Offline   Reply With Quote