View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 11:22 AM   #20 (permalink)
clubchucker
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9650
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
My plan is to buy the phone. I leave on Vacation on Saturday and will play with it for a week. After that, I can either return the phone or keep it. I will say this. Based on all the reviews I have read, I am going to keep my current BB with me and may have to switch back on the fly.
Holy crap....is that me posting under a different name? Because that's EXACTLY my situation!

I wouldn't consider myself a "power" user; I'm at a computer all day long (work at home). But I do use BBM, send texts/email. My main reasons for wanting the Storm were bigger screen size and I'm tired of fighting with the trackball on the Pearl (always taking it out to clean-not a holster guy). And really...I need the bigger screen. Not a young buck anymore. Strangely enough, one of my biggest qualifications hasn't hardly been talked about....call quality. Crazy me; I use this as a phone too. I can't stand crappy cell phone call quality.

So I'll try the Storm out on vacation, see what happens. It never fails...whenever I do leave I end up getting some big problem at work that I have to fix via email, so I'm sure I'll get a taste of how much I like it.
Offline   Reply With Quote