View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 02:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
catharsis
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Model: 8703e
PIN: N/A
Carrier: bell
Posts: 1
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default I am having the EXACT same issue

And the only things I have found on this are change everything to a service account and make sure your cdo.dll and mapi32.dll files are the same.

wireless sync is on (for calendar specifically)

I currently have the services running from our domain admin account. I am fairly new to BPS administration (SBS 2003 has our exch and BPS on same box, the DC) but unless someone can explain to me what access a service account would have that the domain administrator account wouldn't I would be happy to give that a try, but I am on the admin account because i went through the proper setup of the service account and had a 4 hour call to RIM which did not resolve the issue when I first set this up.

The cdo.dll and mapi32.dll are 1 digit off (cdo's last digit is .2 and the mapi's is .1)

I am hitting a dead end. I went through the process of making sure the service account had all the proper permissions, but again unless I am missing something, it should work in the domain admin account, it is just better to have it on a service account
Offline   Reply With Quote