View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 02:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tiny

Model: 9000
PIN: 2563B879
Carrier: Orange UK
Post Thanks: 0

I signed up for this having read the review on here. I spoke with my provider as i couldnt activate BES on a trial account i had set up, they told my my unlimited BIS was 2.50 per month and if i wanted to use BES is was 35 per month :(

i'm quite happy with my BIS e-mail it works fine for what i need but i missed the sync of my contacts and tasks etc, the whole reason for heading down the BES route in the first place.

I e-mailed thinkpost this morning asking a few questions, decided to take the leap just after lunch and was up and running by tea time. Vincent never moaned at the hoards of questions I threw at him about this and that and the couple issues i had getting things going (my side not his). What can you say instant support on a Sunday.

I now have desktop, laptop and Bold all singing from the same hymn book, the only difference to BES i have to remember to punch a button in outlook before i close it. judging by the development and support this guy is offering it wont be long before he has a great subscription enabling him to develop the sync software even more making the value for money product even better.

Thanks a lot m8 and please keep up the good work.