View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 02:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
johnfromphilly
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9800
PIN: eapple and ham pizza is good
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBlackberryBoy View Post
Can anyone offer advice, I tried Google Sync for BB when it first came out and there was an issue with 4.5/4.6 of syncing multiple calendars. Judging by the Bold posters in this thread, has multiple calendar sync been fixed in this new release.? I hope so I cna get rid of GooSync, nice service but too expensive and was a hold over for the meanwhile. Please let me know friends, thanks!!!! DBB
I was in the original thread with you DBB. You can sync more than one calendar but you cannot tell the difference between where they originally came from on the bb. Let me clarify; my wife and I both have seperate Google calendars and we both have access to each others and can view each others on Google- I see all of the stuff from both on my BB but they look the same. I cannot add to her calendar from my BB-just mine.

Does that help?

I have not upgraded because I do not want the Contact sync- maybe I will try the new version and see if it breaks up the calendars but that seems to me that it is a BB issue not Google.