View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 02:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
johnfromphilly
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9800
PIN: eapple and ham pizza is good
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBlackberryBoy View Post
Right now how goosync works is as is:

I have 2 google calendars
Personal
Work

From with in goosync, I can set up a tag like [per] for my personal calendar and [wrk] for my work calendar, and when I create new appointments on my blackberry, as long as the tag (bracket included) is at the beginning of the appointment name, I can create appts and sync them up to my google calendars, with the event item being added to my main calendar on my blackberry bold.

Now on my BB, all of the events/appts are on one calendar, but when syncing, they go to their respective google calendars.

So will the newest GoogleSync version at least get me the ability to sync my multiple calendars down to my device and then if I create a new calendar item, at least allow me to sync to my default calendar? or does it work differently?

Ok I think I get it.

Yes- right now you can "see" two calendars on the BB, for me it is my Google calendar (default) with my wife's checked off on the left side of Google calendar.
Google Default-John
syncs with BB
has wife's calendar active under Google's "other calendars"

Google- wife
has my calendar active under Google's "other calendars"

If I add an activity it adds it to the main calendar (default) only but it is viewable on my wife's Google calendar since she has my calendar showing on hers. Make sense? If not I can clarify.

whsbuss,
I have upgraded to the newest version, did not check off contacts, and all works well with the calendar.

Last edited by johnfromphilly : 11-26-2008 at 03:01 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote