View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 11:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Doctor Neutron
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by zehnmm View Post
I had the chance to go on the road and test my Storm via a headphone cable with jacks on both ends (got it for Ipod...) --- one connected to the Storm and the other to the input jack on my Dodge truck stereo/radio.

I had used the Blackberry Media Sync program to copy Itunes playlists and songs to my Storm. Connected to truck stereo/radio and played songs just like I would the Ipod.

Conclusion: worked very well. Could not tell difference in song quality between Storm and Ipod. Moreover, I cannot tell the difference between a song played on a CD in the sterero and one played with either my Storm or Ipod.

One note: because the music is being played through the headphone jack on both the Storm and the Ipod, the "power" of it is not as much; hence you have to turn up the volume on the car stereo more than you otherwise would.

Regards,

Steve
Steve:

Looking over this site, it is obvious that you could help a bunch of people with the EXACT details: your PC's OS, where and which downloads you got, the order of installation, including drivers. How do VCAST, Rhapsody, and Roxio play is all this ?
Offline   Reply With Quote