| | What's your daily BB routine?
Please Login to Remove!
I'd like to hear about the daily BB routines you use. I'd like to find the simplest way to keep my Outlook and BB clean, clear, and up to date. Here is what I have:
- my company uses Outlook but my space on the server is limited ... so I can't save too much more than a week or two of e-mails received (I get about 75 e-mails a day)
- in Outlook I have a personal folder set up with about 20 sub-folders that I use to organize the e-mails I receive. I end up having to save and file away about 50% of the e-mails I receive.
- I generally work through my Inbox in Outlook each day or two and clean it up by deleting or filing messages in my personal folders.
- I have read, and I believe understand, a lot of the postings on this site about wireless reconciliaton. I understand about BB using an indirect method to reconcile by looking at the deleted items folder in Outlook and then removing those from the BB message folder.
- I have set up a shortcut to filter my sent items and then use "delete prior" to get rid of those (thanks to someone for that suggestion)
- I haven't figured out a way to get rid of the items on the BB that I have moved in Outlook from my Inbox to a persona folder.
What I'd like to know is how do people use things like "delete prior", "wipe", sub-folders, and other things or tricks to actually use their BBs. How often do you do regular maintenance actions to keep things up to date. My ultimate goal is to have my BB as in sync with my Outlook as possible. Any inputs are much appreciated.