View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 07:25 PM   #20 (permalink)
hudres
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9530
PIN: n/a
Carrier: verizon
Post Thanks: 0
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIXELSID MBB View Post
PHONE UPDATE - Phone fires up screen is fine everything works buttons and all, but it freezes occasionally they think they can work it out. Anybody know why it would be freezing?
Some of us are sympathetic to your plight. I can understand the sickening feeling about dropping it in a glass of water. Thanks for the definition of the "Rubber Skin Device". You ask a serious question and get some pretty immature replies. Must be from younger members.

Re: Freezes: I will point out that there is a documented history of freezing. That is, if by freezing, you mean the phone stops working on some random screen and there is no response to any key or screen input. I would not attribute this to the water incident as I have had this happen and my phone has been dry. What OS is it running? There is a correlation between freezes and OS version. From what I can tell, you must have at least .75 and preferably, 85. (My apologies to the moderators for mentioning .85, but this is a serious issue and should be treated as such). 73

Last edited by hudres : 12-30-2008 at 07:27 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote