Originally Posted by moviemogul
I think regarding the liquid, as long as you pull the battery and leave the phone sit for 24 hours before you turn it back on, it should evaporate.
There is excess liquid, but they say it won't hurt the phone... It worried me, too, but it didn't hurt my phone..
I do recommend, when applying, that you don't go crazy trying to wipe off the liquid... Because if the screen moves around before it is dry it may catch dirt or lint... (Speaking from experience..) Just some advice.