View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 08:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
DigitalDave76

Model: 8320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Post Thanks: 0
Default Syncing my BB address book with Yahoo!

Please Login to Remove!

Since the message board has some helpful and knowledgeable folks hanging around tonight, I'll throw out another question...

Syncing my BB address book with my Yahoo! address book doesn't seem possible. Am I doing something wrong? Any quick and easy pointers, or links to other threads on this topic anyone could give me? All my searches of the boards on this topic turn up too many threads to sort through.

I have a carefully organized address book with my Yahoo! Mail that I've kept nice and tidy for years and I'd love for it to just drop into my BB but I can't seem to make it happen.

I don't need my BB address book to update 'live' with every addition or change I make when I'm on my desktop computer using my Yahoo! mail/address book. I don't mind having to take some kind of action to update my BB address book every now and then (by USB cable or just pushing some buttons on the BB). I'd just like to be able to get the whole Yahoo! address book into my BB and then be able to update as necessary.
Offline   Reply With Quote