View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 10:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
New Member
Join Date: Nov 2007
Model: 9530
Carrier: VZW
Posts: 9
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

As the prior poster indicated, indeed you can and my office does this - contact your local corporate VZW store. They overnight you one piece of paper -- the CAL license code.

The trick is getting/keeping the product code since many of the VZW reps (consumer side) wont know what your asking for (YMMV) making this a bit more time consuming (at least the first time). I think a BPS and BES CAL is the same, IIRC. That may help the rep.

Offline   Reply With Quote