View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 12:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
ShaneToronto
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8300r
Carrier: Rogers Wireless
Post Thanks: 0

This looks like an awesome service and I'm in the 416 area code (Toronto) so it's perfect for me.

Has anyone used this servie or heard anything about it? The fact that they have essentially a 90 day cancellation policy (even though it's only C$10 a month) sets off a red flag for me. I am not in the habit of doing business with companies who need to include this in their client agreement- suggests to me that their service quality alone isn't enough to keep clients. Nor do they do their own credit card processing- they outsource. Seems a little fly-by-night and they don't have too much info on the web.

Exactly what I am looking for, but if there's a more well-known alternative I would likely rather go with them.

No information on their site about personalization feature, etc. Looks like great features though. Local too- that's a plus!

Any feedback from users would be useful.

Thanks..
Shane.

p.s.> not trying to be negative. just had too many experiences with small companies who can't deliver on the internet. ;)

Edited: was a typo wonderland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete
You can also use our service called Pagica. You are assigned a phone number (toll free in North America) and it operated just like a traditional numeric pager. You use our Web based control panel to manage where you rmessages are sent.

Other features include: Logging, scheduling and message translation

-Pete

Last edited by ShaneToronto : 11-12-2005 at 12:53 AM.