| | Mobile Developer (Blackberry platform)- Silicon Valley, CA
Please Login to Remove!
MindSource is looking for an experienced Mobile Developer to work on browsers for the Blackberry platform. Candidates must be well versed on user interface development on blackberry devices. This is a 3 month contract position and we are looking for the brightest candidates immediately!
• Application architecture and feature development.
• Work closely with product management and quality teams on feature definitions, release milestones and project tracking.
• Demonstrated track record of developing and releasing J2ME and Blackberry applications.
• Demonstrated experience in object oriented design and development of applications and systems.
• Ability to quickly master new technologies and push the envelope for performance and reliability.
• Defensive coding ability accompanied with strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
• In-depth debugging skills; ability to reach out and use team strengths to solve problems.
• Ability to work in small collaborative teams and have a good sense of humor.
• 5+ years of mobile java development experience, with at least 2 years of development experience on the Blackberry platform.
• Strong understanding of Blackberry JDE, MDS runtime, interactive application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency and multi-threading.
• Experience in J2ME and blackberry performance analysis and tuning, benchmarking and unit testing is desired.
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant discipline and experience.
If you are interested, please contact us at mkoller [at] mindsource.com
Last edited by mk391419 : 01-16-2009 at 12:04 AM.