| | 8330-Outlook Tasks create their own date
Please Login to Remove!
Here's what I do and what eventually happens:
1. Add a task to Microsoft Outlook and don't assign a date
2. Sync my phone to Outlook using Blackberry Desktop Manager
3. View my tasks on the phone - no date appears.
4. The next day I sync my phone. Before syncing I verify that no date was assigned in either Outlook or on the BB
5. When I sync, tasks on my phone attempt to add a task date to Outlook.
If this not's weird enough, when I go to look at the task on the phone, I confirm that a date hasn't been assigned. However, the dates trying to be assigned are puzzling ... 11/4/2483, 9/26/2410, 7/9/2478, etc.
This phone has never ever liked Outlook tasks that don't have a due date assigned.