"senang bisa ngobrol sesama org indonesia disini"
1. In regards with being able to view all of our contents from BB === |
2. I am planning to built BB aps such as the one used by Associated Press, in which most of the menus are already stores on the BB device, so that the device only needs to get the contents itself, and NOT the whole menu
3. How would the programming on Nokia/Apple be different with what we are planning to built for the BB
4. Is the applications that I am planning to build has to be hosted on the RIM server, or it can be hosted at the same server for our WEB, DBASE, File Server etc ?
5. What are needed on my server side to cater such applications that I am planning to built ?
6. What is the BlackBerry® Mobile Data System ?
2. have to create Java app and directly embed web browser into the app or you can create app that run webbrowser everytime user select the menu, btw why didn't you use the main menu from your web application?
3. it's depend on your programming language... RIM support only Java development for creating such application while Symbian platform offer programming on Java (Midlet), Symbian C++, Python (PyS60), etc
4. if it was web application you can deploy it on your own (company) server, if it an application then it have to install on devices
5. most likely what you already have for your web application (website now), such as database (mysql/mssql/oracle), programming language (php/asp/jsp) and server application (iis/apache/tomcat)
6. it was one of the RIM BES (Blackberry Enterprise Server) component for accessing data from another server
1. What is the requirements of OS for the BlackBerry® Mobile Data System Server ? |
2. Does the following software included in the Mobile Data System ? BlackBerry MDS Services, BlackBerry MDS Developer Tools, BlackBerry MDS Device Software
3. Do we need all of the 3 products to develop applications so that it can achieve what we wanted to ?
4. Where can we get these applications, and how much would it cost us ?
luckily GSM provider such as Telkomsel, Indosat, XL already have BES so you didn't really need to deploy it yourself, as the requirement for creating application i suggest you begin to download Blackberry Device Simulator + MDS & ESS Simulator
PS: you can't always email RIM since they have another priorities on email (such as bug report, sales service, etc) so please post your question on official Blackberry forum located here: BlackBerry Support Community Forums - BlackBerry Support Community Forums - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
sure many people will start to reply your question