View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 11:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
clubchucker
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9650
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartV View Post

3) My homescreen image does not work any more. I have a picture of my nieces that my brother took with his Moto RAZR and sent to me via MMS a while back. I have had it as my homescreen image on every version of the Storm OS so far, and it has worked fine. I can view it in Media/Pictures, but when I set it as my homescreen image, my homescreen is just solid black. I have set my homescreen image to other pictures on my phone (pictures which I took with the Storm camera) and they work fine. I have done a battery pull. I have tried moving the image from Device Memory to the SD card. It still doesn't display. I moved it back to Device Memory. Still no workee. On previous OS', it always displayed with black bars above and below, as the picture is in a landscape orientation. I haven't tried (yet) setting to a picture that I took with the Storm that it in that orientation.
I had a similar issue when I first loaded the new OS. I have a custom picture I use for my background, and all I could get was the red Verizon screen. Pulled it up in my media and tried to reset it originally but it also didn't work. I finally got it to work; don't remember if I did a battery pull or if I switched it to something else, then went back to the one I actually wanted. But it does work now.
Offline   Reply With Quote