View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 12:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
igolfchip

Model: Bold
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by igolfchip View Post
(disclaimer - I searched the boards and did not find a condensed thread on this topic)

I am getting a BB Bold from my company to connect to our BES. However, I also maintain my own exchange server to consolidate personal e-mail from a great, low-cost hosted e-mail provider.

If I were to upgrade that account to Blackberry service, the price becomes prohibitive.

So, I am looking for a software solution that performs similarly to Activsynch connections on Windows Mobile Phone (push connection for e-mail & contacts) in a seamless way for my BB Bold (using BB e-mail accounts, not a separate mail reader).

Can you please suggest the best way to accomplish this that takes cost, performance and features?

Thanks in advance!
Chip
Sorry if I wasn't clear - I will not be converting the exchange account to BIS / BES. That account has to stay on exchange, thus trying to figure the best way to work with that e-mail through the BB. Understand that the BB is not the best device to do this, but trying to figure out how to make this work.
Offline   Reply With Quote