View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 11:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
stockna

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint
Post Thanks: 0
Default This happened to me too.

I am actually glad to hear that this happened to someone else (no offense) as this provides proof that there is definately something wrong with the device/apps and not the end user!!!

I encountered the same type of 'lag' after purchasing a new device the very first couple of days. If my husband did not have a BB (with no lag) I probably wouldn't notice the difference (which is scary for those who don't have this type of comparason). I took the device back to the store and got a new one which worked just fine...same apps and all. They said the software might have been screwed from the get go...and I did not want to deal with 'fixes' since it was brand new. I paid for a product that is supposed to work as it was designed...not for someone's mishap along the way.

I recently got a BES account and now receiving corporate email (Lotus Notes) which has since caused lag. Anyone with suggestions on how to get around this? The biggest lag is when I unlock my phone using a password....the hourglass, shows for about 6-8 seconds before my main screen is available for selection...never happended before (was a about 1-2 seconds).

Last edited by stockna : 02-07-2009 at 11:19 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote