View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 02:10 AM   #18 (permalink)
palomartian
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9800
PIN: ched off BBM, gained 3MB
Carrier: att
Post Thanks: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcpher View Post
palomartian, I'm not sure why you'd go to the trouble of posting here, only to disregard the advice of one of the moderators who has been widely known for their good service for many, many years.

I'm no Ace from Space when it comes to these things, but in my experience, the upgrading OS process is not as difficult as it seems, particularly if you have a relatively recent version of Desktop Manager. If you can get over your reluctance, upgrading your OS is like found money! Bugs disappear, clarity clarifies, programs load faster and sometimes whole knew features mysteriously appear like a gift from the Tech Gods! Oh, and sometimes it does get fouled up, or you'll have to reset a few of your programs to work with the new OS, but more often than not, it is a true upgrade. If you do run off the tracks in the upgrading process, simply come back to these boards and you'll find your way back.

Being a mod just means his nose is up the right ass. I've been on this forum just a week or so, and already I've seen mods post misinformation out of ignorance. Titles don't impress me.
Offline   Reply With Quote