View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 10:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
WickedStepdaddy

Model: 8330
PIN: 30394C42
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0

I hear ya Brenakie! I finally got the Curve about the same time you did. After being a Treo User for years I must say how impressed I am with the BB. I love it!

Now for apps, here are a couple that I chose right away...

Roblock- Theft Recovery - Search for Roblock here on the forum (I dont have enough posts yet to supply you a link)

OperaMini - Web Browser - Opera dot com slash mini

I also installed eOffice 4.5 - But I removed it after receiving 197 emails from the DynoPlex thanking me for trying the software and offering me assistance.

I may reinstall it and use it later as it appears to be very functional if you deal with MS Office type documents.

Also, a demo of Documents To Go was on the BB already when I got it from Verizon. It allows reading/Editing of docs but you must pay to CREATE them on your BB device by upgrading to the next level.

Also I have been having fun with BB Messenger- installed already on your BB

Verizon has IM software that connects to Yahoo, MSN Messenger, and AIM (FREE Package) so that is installed as well. Seems ok, could be done better. Shape Services had one for the TREO I had and I used it daily. Did not see one on their site for the BB though.

Hope this helps you

Steve
Offline   Reply With Quote