View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 09:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
RedSoxFan
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8330
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyonelucy View Post
My trackball will not zoom in when I am taking a picture. It was working fine until yesterday. It will do everything else, move up, move down and scroll through everything. So, I go to the Verizon store today. They say I need to do a software upgrade because I am running 4.5 and the latest is 4.7. Anyway, I did a 2 min battery pull and while the trackball works now, I have a new issue. I called Tech Support for Verizon and they said that I still should do a software upgrade (or is it update?) anyway because it will iron out a lot of kinks with the BB. So, get this- she tries to walk me through installing Desktop Manager for my BB and it won't install. I told her I have a MAC but she said that doesn't matter. It just won't work. Don't I have to have PocketMac for BB to do this update? For those of you who have Verizon, I am not talking about *228, I am talking about a software update. Can you guys PLEASE help me? I am so frustrated!!! All I want to do is update the software to the whatever point seven and I have a mac!
Same thing happened to me more than once. What I did was deleted some pictures that I had stored in the phone (not a mini disk). Once I deleted a few photos I was able to zoom back in taking pictures. Not sure what the cause is but it may have something to do with storage etc. I suggest getting a mini SD card and try storing some of your photos there.
Offline   Reply With Quote