View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 11:52 AM   #17 (permalink)
Chinookman
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
PIN: Head....NOT!
Carrier: ATT
Post Thanks: 0

I don't see a business transaction that serves the interest of both parties as taking advantage of anyone. It is a business and I'm willing to guess that the T-Mo folks have done the math and know they will stay with the best balance of setting cash flow. Unless someone in here is a business insider and is willing to speak up, I just saying that it is the consumer that has to look out after their own best interest as well as any business service provider. If the two agree to a business transaction that suits both parties then both will live to pursue their business interest another day.

If it's not your cup of tea and you feel morally wrong about it, cool.....also....each has to live with our own decisions.....lol....and i look forward to upgrading soon as I'm shortly eligible for an upgrade. Plus hopefully many bugs get worked out.....since the Pearl is still working fine........

BTW for those living in the outer fringes of Houston w/ a Pearl does the 8900 have any better connectivity...? Thanks......
Offline   Reply With Quote