View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 06:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
travclay

Model: 9500
PIN: N/A
Carrier: VZW
Post Thanks: 0

so im new to the world of bb and i just got my storm about three weeks ago from verizon. i got what i think was an excellent deal, 2 storms(1 for me, 1 for my gf) out the door for $200. it was buy one get one free. now as far as lukeg310 goes, to me its a simple math solution. you can chance it like he did, buy a hacked phone from a individual off craigslist that is probably stolen, or you can go down to verizon get two brand new factory phones from them for $200(if they still have the buy one get one free promo) try the phone, return it if you dont like it, or if you get tired of verizon cancel your subscription and pay the cancellation fee of $175 and still be right around what luke paid. all the meanwhile if something were to happen and the phone say broke or glitched out, you can return it and get a new one.

i would go with the verizon option. same price, and if they do have the buy one get one free promo still, you can sell the second one and be money ahead. just somethin to think about.
Offline   Reply With Quote