View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 09:53 AM   #16 (permalink)
rcb3
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Z10
PIN: 2AC73F40
Carrier: T-Moblie-since2001
Post Thanks: 0
Thumbs up the unhelpfull

Blackberrys do die! When they do they go down hard. I had a 8700g that I bought off eBay used. I used it for the last three years. Its death was caused by my arrogance. I would show off to friends and strangers alike that my phone could it. I would drop it on the floor, ground, whatever. This phone took it all. I ran over it in my front yard with my full size Dodge truck, it was in water 3 times NO PROBLEMS. Its demise was my showing off I dropped it one too many times on concert. A small piece that connects the LCD and the mother finally say I have enough! I put the LCD in another 8700g I had as spare parts and I am rocking and rolling again.

If you need help ALWAYS come here! These guys can help better than anybody because we all use these great devices daily in many different ways if one person does not have an answer someone else will. From the software to the hardware someone here can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindroid View Post
Thank you so much for your help. I went to a cell repair place and they told me that my phone was fried and that nothing could be done for it. I knew they didn't know what they were talking about.
Thanks so much...