| | Strangest Problems with Curve 8900
Please Login to Remove!
Hi everyone, Couple of very strange problems with my 2 weeks old curve 8900 ~ Rogers branded - Unlocked - Flashed to v18.104.22.168(Platform 22.214.171.124)
1) Camera turns on itself and takes random shots
2) Phone screen fails to enter stand by mode, even after locking.
3) Battery drains in few hours ~ Because of failure to go into standby.
4) Number keyboard doesn't work. Pushing Alt + number keys not working at all.
5) Using the ALT + random numeric keys turns on the camera.
To resolve the problems, I have tried the following so far:
1) Upgraded to .133 from .94, Restored the .ipd file = Same problems.
2) Wiped with jl_cmder, reinstalled .133 using Apploader, Restored Contacts only with Outlook sync = Same problems.
3) Simple wipe(Security > General > wipe) = Same problems.
Anybody else facing the similar problems with their 8900 Curve? I have owned, used, flashed many Blackberries, But this is probably the most **ked up blackberry I have ever seen(Pardon my french, I'm just really frustrated).
Last edited by notoriousformula : 02-18-2009 at 09:33 PM.