View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 10:37 AM   #18 (permalink)
Baldie
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9360
Carrier: Sprint
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by titetanium View Post
I also have a curve and ipod touch as well. And I third what JackG058 said. The ipod touch is a nice device for viewing videos and web browsing (in a wifi zone) on the road to kill time. I don't use it often enough as a serious device for work productivity, though I have tried. Do I think this combo would get rid of the "awww" for the iphone? No. Once your mind is made up, nothing is going to change it, other than experience, and experience is a cruel but effective teacher. That said, I like the ipod touch and having used it, it doesn't make me want to "upgrade" to an iphone.
I second that. My curve does alot for me as far as day to day productivity and I have the touch to use at the gym or work. I had the "AWWW" feeling about the iphone when it first came out but now that I have the touch to play with, that feeling has gone. The touch is basically the iphone minus the phone anyway, but I have the curve for that plus more. Just think of the touch as an extension to the curve. I don't however carry the touch everywhere I go anyway.

Offline   Reply With Quote