View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 11:39 AM   #17 (permalink)
zero7404
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9530
PIN: n/a
Carrier: tmob
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtterBox View Post
To clarify, we are taking this issue very seriously! OtterBox greatly values all feedback and comments and a strong commitment to our customers has always been our top priority. Anyone experiencing problems with our products, no matter how big or small, are always encouraged to contact our customer service department and it is our promise to do everything we can to make things right. We are are always innovating, adapting and learning! Thanks for understanding.
i didn't really read thru the entire thread to see that Otterbox has come to the forums to tend to this problem, so i am sorry that my post comes off as a slam. it's a preconceived notion of mine that many companies out there in the past 10-15 years have steered towards rotten habits to make more money.

guess it's a reputation that all the 'good-natured' companies need to overcome...

i'm an aerospace engineer....if you need suggestions on improvement for your case, let me know...